- Special Bread Bake Days At the Portuguese Stone Oven
First Tuesday of Every Month, March 1, April 5, May 3, June 7 & July 5, 10a.m.-12:30p.m.
- Hands On History
Every Wednesday at the Kona Coffee Living History Farm, 11a.m.
- Mother’s Day Kona Coffee Gift Baskets-100% Kona Coffee with a Mission!
Order before May 2 to ensure delivery by Mother's Day
- Boy’s Day at the Kona Coffee Living History Farm
Thursday, May 5, 10:00am-2:00pm, Kona Coffee Living History Farm, Captain Cook
- May’s Hanohano O’ Kona (Honoring Kona) Lecture Sponsored by M.E. “Meg” Greenwell
Wednesday, May 25, 5:30-7p.m., West Hawaii Civic Center
- Yoga On The Farm
Every Friday, 8:00am-9:30am, Kona Coffee Living History Farm, Captain Cook
- Bread Baking at the Portuguese Stone Oven
Every Thursday between 10:00AM-12:30PM
- Historical Sunset Cruise Aboard the Body Glove
There's an Historical Cruise available every day!