- Hanohano `O Kona (Honoring Kona) Lecture Series
Wednesday, February 24, 5:30p.m.-7:00p.m., West Hawaii Civic Center, Kailua Kona, Free
- Girl’s Day at the Kona Coffee Living History Farm
Tuesday, March 3, 10:00a.m.-2:00p.m.
- Ohigan at the Kona Coffee Living History Farm
March 16-25, 10:00a.m.-2:00p.m.
- Yoga On The Farm
Every Friday, 8:00am-9:30am, Kona Coffee Living History Farm, Captain Cook
- Bread Baking at the Portuguese Stone Oven
Every Thursday between 10:00AM-12:30PM
- Historical Sunset Cruise Aboard the Body Glove
There's an Historical Cruise available every day!