- August’s Hanohano O’ Kona (Honoring Kona) Lecture Series Sponsored by Kona Frame Shop
Wednesday, August 31, 5:30p.m.-7p.m., West Hawaii Civic Center
- Celebrate Big Island Museums Month With Us!
September 1-30 at all participating museums on Hawaii Island
- Free Admission to Celebrate Grandparent’s Day
Monday, September 19, 10a.m.-2p.m., Kona Coffee Living History Farm
- Ohigan at the Kona Coffee Living History Farm
Thursday, September 22, 10a.m.-2p.m., Kona Coffee Living History Farm
- September’s Hanohano O Kona (Honoring Kona) Lecture Series Sponsored by Balbi Brooks
Wednesday, September 28, 5:30p.m.-7p.m., West Hawaii Civic Center
- -Made in Kona- The Kona Coffee Living History Farm’s Open House
Saturday, October 1, 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m., Captain Cook, FREE
- Fresh Wreath & Centerpiece Making Jeep Trip
Saturday, November 12, 7:30 AM - 3:30 PM, "Up Mauka"
- Special Bread Bake Days At the Portuguese Stone Oven
First Tuesday of Every Month, 10a.m.-12:30p.m., KHS' Pasture in Kealakekua
- Hands On History
Every Wednesday & Friday at the Kona Coffee Living History Farm, 11a.m.
- Yoga On The Farm
Every Friday, 8:00am-9:30am, Kona Coffee Living History Farm, Captain Cook
- Bread Baking at the Portuguese Stone Oven
Every Thursday between 10:00AM-12:30PM
- Historical Sunset Cruise Aboard the Body Glove
There's an Historical Cruise available every day!