- Celebrate Grandparent’s Day with Free Children’s Admission
September 8-11, 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. at the Kona Coffee Living History Farm
- Celebrate Big Island Museums Month With Us!
September 1-30 at all participating museums on Hawaii Island
- Founders’ Day ~ Celebrating Sustainability ~ at the Kona Coffee Living History Farm
Saturday, October 24, 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m., Captain Cook, FREE
- Holiday Wreath Making Jeep Trip
Saturday, November 14, 8AM - 3PM, "Up Mauka"
- Bread Baking at the Portuguese Stone Oven
Every Thursday between 10:00AM-1:00PM
- Historical Sunset Dinner Cruise Aboard the Body Glove
Every Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, 4:00-7:00PM